May 3, 2006

Homeless



Today I do not know what do I feel like, may be I feel like crying with blood tears or may be I feel very angry at the ignorance of the other people who are responsible for this or may be I feel hopeless and do not want to hope anymore so that I can stop feeling sad or may be I feel a new energy to do something about it, I don't know. I lived most of my life in a country other than my own, and always had one hope that there is a land on the other side of the sea where I can stand and no one can say to me that 'go away you do not belong here' where I can pick up the sand and rocks from the earth and claim that they are 'mine', a place where I would feel like home, but today my dreams are showing a crack and I can feel it on my heart, trust me it is a very deep wound. The question may be I want to ask is 'Why'. As you all know today Pakistan was on the Failed States Index, I can't believe it, is the word really 'Failed' or am I hallucinating. I always maintain myself but this is the one point where I do want to loose my mind and bring all the political leaders who have played a role in this into a line try them for treason, treason to the motherland, the land they never believed in but the land that was the hope for the millions of other people, treason for deceiving the hard work and sweat and prayers of the ordinary citizens of this country.

Yeah I have a home but I feel homeless today!